Settling Back in AZ

Well here we are, back in Tucson, adjusting to home life without our sweet Marissa girl, who is experiencing her first week of college life. I thought I'd share some of the pictures she sent to my iPhone yesterday. The first four are the horticulture gardens...





And this next one is a view of the Rexburg temple and a chapel.


So far, she seems to be enjoying her first days at BYU-I and she loves the classes she chose. One is a family history class so I'll be sending her pictures that I have from her life up 'til now, especially from when she was younger, as she compiles her life history for an assignment. She's been making some new friends as well. I think college life suits her!

As for Marcus and I, we haven't started our state history unit as I've been too busy unpacking and setting things up here, but we do have a service opportunity this morning that we are taking advantage of so I'm looking forward to that. :)

Hope you're having a fantastic week!





Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Break

Welcome 2017!

I Just Feel Like Blogging!