Taking a Break



I have a new macro lens for my camera and this was one of my first tries with it. I miss Autumn in Utah, but there is a quiet beauty in the Sonoran desert that I've come to appreciate as I take nature walks here.


This is our simple homeschool room this year. I framed the U.S. map in the center (it's a little too high on the wall, but I didn't want to create another nail hole and used what was already there). The bookcase is new and I love it. The fall centerpiece is from one of my closest friends who wanted to give me a bit of Autumn that I'm missing here.



I lovingly made the star-spangled paper border myself. It's our time-line border and hopefully Marcus and I will start making use of it next week when we begin our state history unit.


I've been giving this a lot of thought and since the purpose for this blog has yet to be realized (I had hoped that it would draw extended family and friends here, to take an interest in our adventurous life), I've decided to let it sit quietly for a while and focus on my other blog where I receive homeschool support and have made friends among the blogging community. You may find my other blog, here. If you're reading this, thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome 2017!

I Just Feel Like Blogging!