Thoughtful Tuesday

This will be my last post until I return from our family vacation to Disney World. We leave this Friday. I am so excited to share eight days with Mickey and Minnie, my husband, my two lovely daughters, my two amazing sons, my youngest brother, my sister-in-law, my three beautiful nieces and my darling two-year old nephew. Yay!

So, in honor of Mother's Day, last Saturday, Marissa, Marcus, David and I spent the day at the Desert Museum. The weather was actually very pleasant, not too hot, so it was enjoyable to walk through the desert there. Here are my favorite pictures from that day...


Isn't this cool? It's called a Desert Agave.







The kids bought me a wonderful desert wildflower field guide for Mother's Day so now I might be able to identify some of the flower pictures I take. :) Want to see a gorgeous flower? Look below...


It's not in my field guide, but I found out it's an Amaryllis Hybrid, and it wasn't growing at the Desert Museum, but at Tohono Chul park, which is full of lovely desert gardens and only ten minutes from our apartment here in Arizona.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Break

Welcome 2017!

I Just Feel Like Blogging!