Disney World Memories

Our Disney World vacation was a blast! It was so special to share it with my brother, Clint, and his adorable family. :) It was so nice to be with my college kids and for the guys to take a break from work. It was fun to eat, play and laugh together from sun-up to way past sun-down. I especially loved watching my brother in action as a dad. He's awesome! Here are some of my favorite highlights...


My niece pulled the sword from the stone!


Meeting Merida.


Our character breakfast with Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet was terrific!


Our whole group in front of Cinderella's castle.


Waiting for the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular with my niece.


At World Showcase in Epcot.


Our group at Animal Kingdom, in front of The Tree of Life.


The girls visiting Ariel in her grotto. Sooo cute!


Zach and Marcus at Animal Kingdom.


My favorite pic of Marissa! Posing with Daisy Duck.


My favorite pic of my nephew, with Mickey Mouse.


My favorite Splash Mountain pic!

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Break

Welcome 2017!

I Just Feel Like Blogging!