Blissful Monday

The view on our morning walk.
We are back in Tucson after five weeks in Utah. It's a glorious 73° here. The kids and I went for a morning walk and saw some pretty flowers and blossoms on trees which made me think of spring. Other than that, the desert here looks exactly the same. (Yes, I know there are no flowers nor blossoms in the above pic!)


There are only four weeks left of Marcus and Marissa's online classes and then Marissa will officially be graduated from high school. For our Happy Heart's scripture verses this month, we are selecting verses from this past General Conference. I'm including last week's and this week's since I didn't post a Blissful Monday post last week.


For family home evening this week, we will be re-watching/listening/reading a talk from General Conference. I think it will be the talk which the Hebrews verse came from, which was by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, entitled, Tomorrow the Lord Will Do Wonders among You.

I only have tonight's dinner planned so far. We're having tacos. What are you planning for dinners this week? I'd love easy ideas. The kitchen here in our apartment doesn't have much preparation space which is a bummer.

As for family news, Zach's brand new bicycle was STOLEN! His bike cable was cut. The police are still out looking for it. It's too bad there are dishonest people in the world. I do have some exciting news to share, however: We are going on a family vacation in five weeks, to Walt Disney World. Zach and Darcie will be joining us and I think this vacation will be just what we all need.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Break

Welcome 2017!

I Just Feel Like Blogging!