Merry Christmas

I wanted to post one last time before Christmas. Here at the Madsen home, we are enjoying each other's company and our family Christmas traditions, such as baking, reading Christmas stories and watching Christmas movies. We are looking forward to having Zach joining us tonight and to spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day all together in our Utah home. I love my family so much and cherish every memory we create together.

If you're looking for some Christmas videos to share with your family, here are two of my favorites:

Christmas through the eyes of Joseph. This is a beautiful video.

The First Noel


Click HERE to find a reading of the Christmas story from the Bible and a video of the Nativity. This is something we do every Christmas Eve as a family, after celebrating Marcus' birthday for most of the day. We gather together in front of our fireplace and we read the Christmas story and sing carols/hymns, such as Away in a Manger and O Little Town of Bethlehem.

To find more inspiring Christmas videos, visit this PAGE.

I love Christmas! It's such a beautiful time of the year. I love my Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ. I know that I chose Him as my Savior before I came to earth. I know He came to earth as a baby, the only Begotten Son of God, raised here on earth by Mary and Joseph, giving us the perfect example of family life. I know He was the only perfect man to walk the earth, completely unselfish and obedient to God the Father's commandments. I know He was the only one who could be our Savior and Redeemer. I know He has atoned for our sins, providing us a way to repent and receive forgiveness. I know He suffered and died on the cross for us, that we may live again after we die, our spirits reuniting with our bodies forever. I know that the fullness of His Gospel is upon the earth today. I know we have living prophets and apostles on the earth today. I know families can be together forever, through our Heavenly Father's plan of salvation for us. I know the Book of Mormon is true scripture which testifies of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

If you're here reading this post, thank you! I created this blog for family and friends to visit and be a part of our lives. If you forget this blog is here, you can subscribe to receive my posts by email (see the email option on the right). To leave a comment, simply click on the comment link at the bottom of each post. To learn more about my faith and beliefs, please visit mormon.org and lds.org.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Break

Welcome 2017!

I Just Feel Like Blogging!