Thanksgiving Weekend Memories


Isn't this adorable? My sister-in-law made it for us. Each year she and her mom and sisters make crafts like this to give to each extended family. I want to start this tradition with my girls this year. We love to craft!


Here is our Christmas tree waiting to be decorated. I think we'll tackle it tomorrow while Zach and David are still in town. We didn't have time today as my brother, Clint, and his family came over to watch the BYU-USU football game in our theater room. David's brother, Danny, and my niece and her husband also joined us. It was a great game and so much fun to spend that time with my baby brother and sister-in-law. The girl cousins all made Christmas crafts while the game was on. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Break

Welcome 2017!

I Just Feel Like Blogging!