September Blessings (Day 2)


Today our blessing is each other. I love the family that David and I have created together, in partnership with our Heavenly Father. It is a double blessing to have every member of my family living the Gospel, to know that each of my sons and my husband worthily hold their office of the Priesthood and to know that each spouse and each child relies on their own testimony they continue to grow every day. We truly are best friends and I love that my children turn to each other to help problem solve. I love that they come to their father and me for counsel and advice. My family is my joy and my life and best of all, we are sealed to each other. That means we will be together in the eternities as long as we stay true to the covenants we made with our Heavenly Father when we were baptized and in the temple.



Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Break

Welcome 2017!

I Just Feel Like Blogging!