September Blessings (Day 15)



Tonight we are thankful for our apartment here in Oro Valley. 
We are thankful for a safe shelter from the outside world, 
a space that is ours, a place to temporarily call, home.

It's not much. Just a little kitchen, a living room, a dining room, 
three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a hallway. 

We've lived in houses of all shapes and sizes, some
much nicer than others. At one time I lived in my dream house
for a whole seven months! I don't miss that house now, though.

Here's a truth I've learned:

A house (or apartment) is made up of walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors.

A home is made up of family: a husband and wife and their children.

As long as I am with my husband and our children, I am home.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Break

Welcome 2017!

I Just Feel Like Blogging!