Merry Christmas!

This is such a special week with Christmas just days away. I hope you're enjoying this time with your loved ones. Today, Darcie and I made Christmas cookies together. Tonight my girls watched 2 Christmas romance movies with me while David took the boys out for some father-son time. Tomorrow we are baking some more. Marcus turns 12 on Christmas Eve. We're reading, A Christmas Carol, as a family. I love, love, love this time of year, and so I'm going to take a break from posting for a while and focus my time and energy on my precious family.
But, first I wanted to share my Christmas wish with you:
My wish is that we all feel our Savior's love for us as we celebrate His birth.
 
 
What an amazing gift our Heavenly Father gave us: His Son. I was thinking about what I want to give Jesus this year. It's too personal to share, but I mention it because I hope we all want to give our Savior a gift from our hearts this Christmas.
 
 
 
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.
 

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Break

Welcome 2017!

I Just Feel Like Blogging!