Marcus' Devotionals

Every month, Marcus creates devotionals for his Liahona Junior class. Since you can't visit his class blog, I thought I'd post my favorite devotional pictures here:

"As we keep the Sabbath day holy, He will bless us, and we will achieve a quiet power for good as individuals, as families, and as nations, that we cannot obtain in any other way." -John H. Groberg


I will do those things on the Sabbath day that will help me feel close to
Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.

"Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy." -Exodus 20:8

 
 
Want to create your own devotionals? Chose a favorite scripture verse or quote and draw or take a picture to illustrate it. Then put it altogether on a free photo editor such as PicMonkey.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Break

Welcome 2017!

I Just Feel Like Blogging!