My Hero- My Son

One of my heroes is my oldest son, Zachary, who served a two-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints from September 2012 to September 2014.


Zach is a hero to me because he has always had a strong spirit and a deep desire to choose the right. He has always been a leader to his friends, even when it means standing up alone for what he believes in. He is an awesome big brother to his three siblings and I feel incredibly blessed to have him as my son here on earth.

Zach honors his Priesthood and served the Lord well on his mission. He studied hard and listened to the promptings of the spirit out in the mission field. He has a strong testimony of mission work.

It was very special to me to have Zach serve a mission. On my side of the family, among my father and brothers, Zach was the first to dedicate two-years of his young life to serving a mission. I hope his example inspires some of his cousins to also serve a mission when they come of age.

I love you, Zach. You inspire me to be a better member-missionary and share the Gospel more.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Break

Welcome 2017!

I Just Feel Like Blogging!