February 3, 2014

Here is an excerpt from Zach's email this week. He didn't seem to have a lot to tell me so the rest of his email was replying to my email to him. Most weeks when Zach emails, we are able to catch each other online and have an email chat so I get other info. out of him from that conversation and today he let me know that his companion is not doing well at all and may be sent home. Please keep Elder Roper in your prayers. He has some serious health issues and that is why he may have to cut his mission short. Poor guy.

Meanwhile, Zach's birthday is this Saturday. I know he'd love to hear Happy Birthday wishes from you. And, thank you, Mom, for mailing him a package. He really appreciated it.

You know, it is great to be a missionary, and as much as I love it, I feel that everyone's views on how easy it is, are skewed. That's just me though. Life as a missionary is great, what we do is great, sometimes who we do it with is great, and most of the things that happen are great. But not everything.

 
This week was good though. It flew by. I think the last 33 days of my mission have been the quickest, and it's kind of frightening. But I do love it, and things are happening. I think it's mostly cause we're busy doing stuff all the time, so that is pretty sweet.

Well. I'm stoked. My Seahawks slaughtered at the Superbowl last night. So, it was a great end to the week, eh? Besides that the week was all service. Not a whole lot really happened I guess. We haven't been able to contact any of our investigators, so that part has sucked, but we're sure to get them this week. On a really cool note, we got a new car. Not even a car. We got a brand new 2014 Chevy Silverado!!!! It's fantastic! They're great trucks. It's been super useful so far too.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Break

Welcome 2017!

I Just Feel Like Blogging!